- Advanced NMEA Monitor is a PC-based program which enables monitoring by receiving NMEA0183 signal which is electronic equipment for ships to RS-232 serial interface or UDP / TCP Protocol.
- It monitors various data of ship navigation devices (GPS, Gyro, Anemometer, Speed log, Rudder, Engine, ECDIS, Autopilot, AIS).
- NMEA monitor between two devices is installed and capture/analyze data in real-time.
- e.q. Receives packet from device A and monitor and transmit to device B in real-time. (Spy mode)
- Support NMEA 0183 version
- NMEA 2.00, NMEA 2.01, NMEA 2.10, NMEA 2.20, NMEA 2.30, NMEA 3.00, NMEA 3.01, NMEA 4.0
- Real-time data indication is possible on 3 monitoring views.
- Summary view – It shows the summary of received message.
- Terminal view – It shows received raw data by types and colors.
- Map view – It shows moving path of the ship on OpenStreet map, after GPS(GGA, GLL) signal is received.
- Support real-time Logfile save.
- Support alarm control.
- Normal mode diagram
- Spy mode diagram
- Summary view
- Null : In case there’s no data
- Not ASCII : In case deviated from “ASCII 0x20 ~ 0x7E” range
- Below 14-character : In case lower than 14 character
- Exceed 82-character : In case more than 82 character
- Not ‘$’ or ‘!’ or ‘\’ : In case the initial letter is not “$”, “!”, “/”
- Not ‘*’ : In case there’s no * in sentence
- Only <CR> : In case there’s only “CR”
- Only <LF> : In case there’s only “LF”
- Chaged <CR><LF> : In case <CR> and <LF> are reversed each other
- Not <CR><LF> : In case there’s no <CR><LF> in sentence
- Not checksum : In case there’s no checksum
- Different checksum : In case checksum is incorrec
- Map view
- Selectable map (3EA)
- Open street map – Sea, Cycle, 4u
- Summary view
- Option – Time ON
- Operating System : Windows XP, Windows Vista, Widnows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
- Resolution : 1024 X 768
- Microsoft .Net Framework 4
- version : 1.0
- File size :
- Last Update : 13-04-2016
- Version history
- 13-04-2016 – v1.0 launch